Our service promise to you
Our Customer Service Promise
Excellent customer service is one of our key values and all our staff are committed to delivering the best possible standard of service to our customers. Between us we have over 20 years customer service experience and you will not find this level of service at any other like company
What you as a customer can expect from us
- We aim to get it right first time, every time, so that you don't have to keep contacting us about the same issue.
- We will provide accurate and clear information in response to your enquiries.
- We will be open and honest about what we can or cannot deliver.
- We will be attentive, friendly, polite, considerate and professional at all times.
- We will use plain English, avoid jargon and technical terms, and will arrange for a translator if English is not your first language.
- If you need special help we will try to make arrangements that meet your needs.
- We will ask you what you think about how we have performed.
Enquiries via emails
We will acknowledge receipt and, where possible, reply to your e-mails within 1 working day. If we are unable to reply within 1 working day we will let you know when you can expect a full response. If the member of staff you need is out of the office you will receive an e-mail response advising you when they will be available and who to contact in the meantime if your enquiry is urgent.
Our telephone enquiry lines are open between the hours of 09.00am to 5.00pm Mondays to Fridays and 10.00am to 4.00pmat the weekend. We aim to answer your call promptly, but at busy times we will endeavor to keep your waiting times as short as possible. If you cannot get through please leave a message and we will contact you within 24 hours
Enquiries made by letter
We will respond to enquiries made by letter within 5 working days. In most cases this will be a full response.